Sign Up to get our FREE "How-To-Start-A-Podcast" Starter Guide & Get the latest updates on what's new at Podcast Overhaul!
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: You must have an active Apple ID to submit podcasts to the iTunes Store Apple Podcasts directory.
- Log into iTunes Podcasts Connect. Click the “Add podcast” button at the top left of the Apple Podcasts Connect dashboard.
- Enter your RSS feed into the provided text box and then click the “Validate” button. A Feed Preview will load for you to review.
- Before submitting, review your podcast description, artwork, category type, etc. before submitting.
- Once everything looks good in your Feed Preview, click the “Submit” button.
Note: Spotify doesn’t host podcasts. You need to provide a link to an RSS feed in order to have your podcast on Spotify.
- Log in to Spotify for Podcasters with your Spotify account, or choose SIGN UP to create one. Then, follow these steps:
- Paste in the link to your podcast's RSS feed.
- Spotify will send you a verification email to the address in your RSS feed. Copy the 8-digit code from that email and paste in the submit form.
- Add podcast info like the category, language, and country.
YES. Podcast Overhaul is 100% Free. The information provided is free to use.
However, if you really enjoy the content and would like to support us, feel free to donate via Patreon.