Sign Up to get our FREE "How-To-Start-A-Podcast" Starter Guide & Get the latest updates on what's new at Podcast Overhaul!
Frequently Asked Questions
Note: You must have an active Apple ID to submit podcasts to the iTunes Store Apple Podcasts directory.
- Log into iTunes Podcasts Connect. Click the “Add podcast” button at the top left of the Apple Podcasts Connect dashboard.
- Enter your RSS feed into the provided text box and then click the “Validate” button. A Feed Preview will load for you to review.
- Before submitting, review your podcast description, artwork, category type, etc. before submitting.
- Once everything looks good in your Feed Preview, click the “Submit” button.
Note: Spotify doesn’t host podcasts. You need to provide a link to an RSS feed in order to have your podcast on Spotify.
- Log in to Spotify for Podcasters with your Spotify account, or choose SIGN UP to create one. Then, follow these steps:
- Paste in the link to your podcast's RSS feed.
- Spotify will send you a verification email to the address in your RSS feed. Copy the 8-digit code from that email and paste in the submit form.
- Add podcast info like the category, language, and country.
YES. Podcast Overhaul is 100% Free. The information provided is free to use.
However, if you really enjoy the content and would like to support us, feel free to donate via Patreon.
Listen to our Podcast, Sign up via e-mail for our "How-To-Start-A-Podcast" Starter Guide or check out our blog right here on our website.